Who we are
Our website address is: https://tgc-uk.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
TGC Facilities Services Ltd. complies with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. As a company we keep personal information secure and ensure that individuals’ rights are respected with regards to data protection.
How and why we collect personal information and data
Potential clients who telephone the company will be asked for their name, telephone number and email address in order for us to correspond with them. If calls cannot be taken, we utilise an answer service who will collect the above information. Once the enquiry has been dealt with this information will be removed from the secure call alert system within three months. Users of the website may however visit our website anonymously.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
We will issue a GDPR form to all clients that attend our training courses, this highlights our obligations and the client shall decide if they permit TGC Facilities Services Limited to contact them and in what manner after the training course has ended.
Use of Personal Information
TGC Facilities Services Ltd. collects and utilises personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails and Updates We may use the email address provided to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If a User/Client decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates or service information, etc. If at any time the User/Client would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, or if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com with the title OPT OUT. Newsletter subscribers can choose to opt out from the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter
- To meet our legal obligations As a provider of aviation training courses, we are legally required to keep internal copies of training records and details of clients, customers and staff for periods defined by the European Aviation Safety Agency.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
TGC Facilities Services Ltd. does not store any financial information. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer financial details with any third parties. TGC Facilities Services Ltd. has a strict process for the handling and storing of information as follows:
- Data Protection Registration Number xxxxxxx
- Data processing is provided by approved persons within the organisation, who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- We enforce physical access controls to our offices
- Sensitive data is stored on an encrypted cloud system
- We will only keep data as long as legally required with regard to training records
- Training records and information which we are legally required to be stored are kept in a secure locked location and upon our encrypted cloud system • We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary
Your Legal Rights
- You have the right to access and view any data we hold about you
- Only key people within the organisation have access to this information
- You have the right to request information that we are not legally obliged to hold to be deleted
- You have the right to receive your personal data we hold in an electronically transportable format
- Any breach of data must be informed by us to you within 72 hours
- You have a right to complain to ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
Sharing your personal information
TGC Facilities Services Ltd. does not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. It is our policy that we do not sell information to third parties.
Your acceptance of these terms
TGC Facilities ServicesLtd.
35 Edison Road,